A vintage Murano sommerso art glass lamp. Designed by Flavio Poli and manufactured by Seguso Vetri d'Arte circa 1960s. Manufactured in thick yellow glass with a burnt topaz inlay. A rare design of the 1960s which highlights every art glass collection.
Seguso Vetri d'Arte was founded in 1933 by several glass masters amoung Archimede, Ernesto and Alberto Seguso. In 1934 Flavio Poli became artistic director and in 1937 partner. In the 1950s and 60s the sommerso, valva and siderale designs of Poli became very sucesssful. After the retirement of Poli in 1963 Mario Pinzoni took over the artistic direction. The company was liquidatd in 1985 and sold to Amelio Cenedese in 1990. Giampaolo Seguso and his sons established Seguso viro in 1993.
Width: 8.27" (21 cm)
Height: 11.42" (29 cm)
Depth: 4.72" (12 cm)